TopROPS can design and manufacture Handrails for your mobile equipment. TopROPS has successfully provided a railing system for many OEM vehicles used in mining and construction industries.
Railings are manufactured from either steel or high strength aluminum and meet all CSA/SAE accessibility standards. These railings are maintenance-free and the perfect safety solution for stairways, ramps, walkways, platforms, and machine barriers.
Please Note – AS PER NEW FEDERAL LAW RAILINGS ARE MANDATORY ON ALL MOBILE EQUIPMENT WHERE OPERATOR/SERVICING HEIGHT IS 6 FEET OR HIGHER!
CERTIFIED FOLDING RAILINGS FOR MINING & CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
- We design and fabricate folding railings for mining and construction equipments.
- Folding Railing is a non-penetrating, industry compliant passive fall protection system designed to be used around leading edge fall hazards.
- We also provide custom colors and our engineering team ensures safety, quality and compliance.
- Give us a call today with any questions. TopROPS is here to support business productivity by making the work environment safe, secure and industry compliant.
- Made in CANADA
FALL-PROTECTION SYSTEMS 12.10
(1) Subject to subsection (1.1) every employer shall provide a fall-protection system to any person, other than an employee who is installing or removing a fall-protection system in accordance with the instructions referred to in subsection (5), who works :
- From an unguarded structure or on a vehicle, at a height of more than 2.4 m above the nearest permanent safe level or above any moving parts of machinery or any other surface or thing that could cause injury to a person on contact;
- From a temporary structure at a height of more than 6 m above a permanent safe level;
- From a ladder at a height of more than 2.4 m above the nearest permanent safe level where, because of the nature of the work, that person is unable to use at least one hand to hold onto the ladder.