TRANSPORT TRUCK ROPS/ FOPS AND ROLL BARS
NEED FOR ROPS/FOPS
The high centers of gravity in transport trucks increase the risk of rolling over, particularly on curved roadway segments, such as ramps. In 2013, 49 percent of deaths among occupants of large trucks occurred in crashes in which their vehicles rolled over. Recent statistics show that 15,000 commercial trucks experience rollover every single year, averaging to about 1 rollover of every million miles of truck travel.
‘’Insurance Institute for highway safety; Highway Loss Data Institute Arnold and Itkin LLP Truck Accident Lawyers.’’
Transport Truck ROPS/FOPS can help you to prevent such accidents and add safety to your journey
At TopROPS, all of our ROPS/FOPS are manufactured by CWB certified welders!
Whether your ROPS requirements are original equipment or upgrade to existing vehicles, TopROPS engineers can adapt to all makes and models.
Why Choose Us?
- Easily bolts to your truck chassis or OEM frame
- Can be installed on tractor-trailers, Fuel/gas carriers, explosive carriers, and lumber trucks
- Any make/model of North American trucks up to 25 TONS (GVW of a truck).
- Application specific for exploration industries, gas, and pipelines, mining, petroleum, etc.
- Can be easily shipped to your site and installed with ease by your crew.
- Epoxy painted for paint durability.
- We can build ROPS for Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Western Star, Volvo & many OEMs.